Aloha, Scooby-Doo! is a direct-to-video animated film, released in 2005, starring Scooby-Doo.
Scooby-Doo and his friends go to Hawaii for the Big Kahuna of Hanahuna Surfing Contest--but discover that there's a terribly real monster about to show all the true meaning of wipeout! The locals are convinced that island spirits are furious over a new resort being built on sacred ground and when an army of tiny demons attacks the surfers, the ancient prophecies appear to be coming true. Could this be the first mystery that Daphne finally can't figure out before trouble--in the form of a huge volcano--erupts?
Dick Dale and Don Ho appear as special musical guests.
- Dee Bradley Baker as various supporting characters
- Ray Bumatai as Little Jim
- Tia Carrere as Snookie and Local Woman #1
- Mindy Cohn as Velma Dinkley
- Grey DeLisle as Daphne Blake
- Teri Garr as Mayor Molly Quinn
- Casey Kasem as Shaggy Rogers
- Tom Kenny as Ruben Laluna, a California surfer and a tiny tiki
- Mario López as Manu Tulama and a mainland surfer
- Frank Welker as Fred Jones, Scooby-Doo and Wiki-Tiki
- Adam West as Jared Moon