Tex Avery's Droopy, a staple of MGM cartoon comedy since 1943, headlines this series spoofing police shows and film noir detective dramas. Droopy and his son, Dripple, are 1940s-style private detectives in an unnamed city.
Screwball Squirrel, another Avery creation, starred in supporting segments. Living in a public park, the squirrel tormented the park attendant Dweeble and his dimwitted dog, Grappley.
- Charlie Adler as Dripple, Screwball Squirrel and Lightning Bolt the Super Squirrel
- William Callaway as Rumpley
- Pat Fraley as the Yolker
- Teresa Ganzel as Miss Vavoom
- Don Messick as Droopy
- Frank Welker as McWolf, Dweeble, Wild Mouse and Grunch the caveman
Apart from episodes 11 and 13, each episode started and ended with a Droopy installment.
- Droopy's Deep Sea Mystery / How Can We Miss You if You Won't Go Away? / Droopy and the Case of the Missing Dragon
- The Babyman Bank Heists / Dweeble's Night Out / The Deep Space Chase
- Round 'Em Up Bub / A Screwball Romance / The Case of the Snooty Star
- The Monster Mob / Everybody Out / Sherlock Droopy
- Queen of the Mutant Weirdo Vampires / Screwball Snowballs / Shadowman and the Blue Pigeon
- Dueling Detectives / Squirrelicus Obnoxiousness / Sherlock Droopy Gets Hounded
- Droopy and the Cyberdolts / Pickax Max / Hey! Where's Arnold?
- Auntie Snoople / Demolition Disorder / Mushu McWolf
- Return of the Yolker / A Chip Off The Old Blockhead / Mighty McWolf
- Sheep Thrills / Screwball Out West / The Maltese Fossil
- Deep Swamp Droopy / Dog Breath Dweeble / Hogs Wild
- The Case of Pierre le Poulet / Commotion on the Ocean / Alligator Droopy
- Primeval Prey / Dweeble's Worst Nightmare / Battle of the Super Squirrels
- Droopy, Master Detective at the Big Cartoon Database