Dynomutt is a mechanical dog superhero introduced in The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour. He has always been voiced by Frank Welker, except in Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, where Andre Sogliuzzo voiced the character. Ken Jeong voices Dynomutt in the 2020 CGI film Scoob!
Dynomutt and his master, Blue Falcon, fight crime in Big City. Blue Falcon often addresses Dynomutt as either "Dog Wonder" or, when one of his malfunctions makes a bad situation worse, "Dog Blunder".
- The Scooby-Doo/Dynomutt Hour
- Scooby's All-Star Laff-a-Lympics
- Dexter's Laboratory
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon
- Frank Welker: original voice actor
- Andre Sogliuzzo: Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
- Ken Jeong: Scoob!