In Holland, Melody is mistaken for a secret agent and receives purple wooden clogs that contain a microfilm detailing a mission. A master of disguise known as the Mastermind intends to steal an anti-gravity device from a scientists' symposium. It's up to the Pussy Cats to get the device first and put a stop to his plans.
- The episode is a nod to the spy genre. "Agent 008" is a reference to Agent 007, James Bond. The tape recorder is a reference to Mission: Impossible.
- Sherry Alberoni as Alexandra Cabot
- Barbara Pariot as Valerie Brown
- Jerry Dexter as Alan Mayberry
- Jackie Joseph as Melody Valentine
- Casey Kasem as Alexander Cabot III
- Don Messick as Sebastian
- Janet Waldo as Josie McCoy
- Hal Smith as Mastermind, Dutch Scientist, Security Guard
- John Stephenson as Mastermind's Assistant, Dutch Sales Clerk #1, Dutch Sales Clerk #2, Spy Chief, Chef, British Scientist