After a messenger accidentally switches the Pussycats' music with the Laser's blueprints for a machine that can control others, they wind up being pursued by his men in efforts to get them back.
When the gang try to mail themselves with the blueprints to the World Scientist Foundation, its proper destination, they get taken instead to the Laser's hideout. There, they have to think fast, pretending to be spy school teachers for his men in order to divert them from their ultimate goal of ruling the world.
- This is the third and last major appearance of the Pussy Cats' tour bus.
- This is the second episode in which much of the plot centers around multiple locations, in this case both New York City and the Laser's complex in the Grand Canyon.
- It's strange that the Laser doesn't recognize the gang right away when they march into his complex.
- Sherry Alberoni as Alexandra Cabot
- Barbara Pariot as Valerie Brown
- Jerry Dexter as Alan Mayberry, Laser Henchman #2
- Jackie Joseph as Melody Valentine
- Casey Kasem as Alexander Cabot III
- Don Messick as Sebastian, The Laser, Laser Henchman #1, Laser Machine Operator, Studio Engineer, Boutique Owner
- Janet Waldo as Josie McCoy
- John Stephenson as Helicopter Pilot