The Banana Splits Movie is a 2019 direct-to-video horror movie from Warner Bros.
Harley and his family attend a taping of The Banana Splits live show for his birthday. However, the stars of the show turn out to be robots, and due to some form of malfunction, the four comedic and active animal musicians turn the laughter-fest into a slaughter-fest.
- Eric Bauza as Fleegle, Bingo, and Drooper
- Dani Kind as Beth
- Finlay Wojtak-Hissong as Harley
- Romeo Carere as Austin
- Steve Lund as Mitch
- Maria Nash as Zoe
- Naledi Majola as Paige
- Richard White as Stevie
- Sara Canning as Rebecca
- Celina Martin as Poppy
- Kiroshan Naidoo as Thadd
- Keeno Lee Hector as Jonathan
- Lia Sachs as Parker
- Lionel Newton as Karl
- Daniel Fox as Andy
- Jenna Saras as Parker's Mom
- Lily Spangenberg as Sloppy Time Girl, Ashley
- Vash Singh as Doug
- This is the first Hanna Barbera movie that is a horror/thriller.
- It is the first horror movie that's based on a preexisting children's property.
- The movie's script was originally made for the upcoming Five Nights at Freddy's movie, which explains why the movie's version of The Banana Splits are robots instead of actors in costumes. The script was turned into The Banana Splits Movie because Blumhouse got the rights to the FNAF movie, and Scott Cawthon didn't like the original script, saying that he wanted more in the FNAF movie than a typical setting where plush toys come to life.
- The costumes themselves are reused costumes from The Banana Splits remake, but have slight upgrades on their appearance. For example, Drooper has bigger eyes.